Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Big Day

it' 8:34am here in antigua, guatemala and we are about to disembark on our trip to kairos school. yesterday in Yalu was a good day, we finished two houses fully and we're about 3/4 done with the third house. today we've planned to host a block party where we will be playing music and giving a puppet show. hopefully i will be one of the few to not get sick, anyways i'm off to go play my guitar for guatemalan kids at a public school. Everything is awesome here. I might just stay!

Alex Stampley

Make sure to check the pics page everyday.

2 comments:

Mama Stamp said...

Alejandro! Please don't stay! As much as you are enjoying your time in Guatemala, we miss you soooo very much back here in Alabama. Everyday Dad and I check the website for new pictures. I feel like I have fallen in love with the Guatemalan people without ever having met them! I can't believe the living conditions, though! Wow! (Are you using that hand sanitizer I packed for you!?!) (sorry - mom moment there - didn't mean to embarrass you!). Thanks for the blog! We love you!

Josh Britt said...

I'll check with him about the hand sanitizer.